WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PLACE MY ORDER?
General Orders: Our standard processing time is 5-7 business days from the date of purchase. Often times we ship much quicker, but please keep in mind that our items are handmade and we pay special attention to each order.
Kind The Shop Items: These products are ready to ship unless otherwise noted and will head your way within 1-2 business days.
* Please note: If your order contains an item we need to make, as well as a ready to ship item, your order will fall into our general timeframes.
* All timeframes are subject to change during holiday seasons.
Personalized | No Proof: For personalized orders without a proof, please allow 5-7 business days from the date of purchase for our designing and making process.
Personalized | With Proof: For personalized orders that include a proof, one will be sent to the email provided within 2-3 business days. Once approved, our standard processing time of 5-7 business days will apply.
* Proof Note: To avoid an untimely fulfillment, please make sure an accurate email is entered at the time of checkout and firstname.lastname@example.org is added as a contact; this will ensure we don't end up in your junk mail! Please feel free to check with us if a proof has not been received within our stated timeframes.
HOW DOES SHIPPING WORK + WILL I RECEIVE TRACKING?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipment notification via email that contains all tracking info. Once you have a tracking number, you may check the status anytime here. Occasionally the USPS system does not show accurate updates, but please don't panic. If you got an email from us, it's on the way!
* Please Note: All shipping costs & delivery times are based on the options selected at checkout. Stated delivery timeframes apply only after an order has left our studio.
Domestic: USPS First-Class, Priority & Priority Mail Express
• First-Class Mail (2-3 business days) - not guaranteed & does not include insurance
• Priority Mail (1-3 business days) - not guaranteed & includes $50 insurance
• Priority Mail Express (overnight) - guaranteed & includes $100 insurance
International: USPS Priority Mail International & Priority Mail Express International
• Priority Mail International (6-10 business days) - not guaranteed & includes $100-$200 insurance
• Priority Mail Express International (3-5 business days) - guaranteed & includes $100-$200 insurance
* International Shipments: Buyers are responsible for any import taxes and / or customs fees that may apply.
* Shipping Disclaimer: Packages are rarely lost, but it can happen. Please understand we cannot be held responsible for orders once they leave our studio, but we will do everything we can to assist you in the matter. We are also not responsible for post office or customs delays; for more specific USPS information, please visit their website.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Kind The Shop Products: If you are unhappy with your purchase, we will gladly exchange the item for shop credit (no returns) within 14 business days. Walk-ins are welcome, but we do not cover any shipping costs associated with an exchange. Please note the following conditions:
- original receipt required
- tags must be attached
- zero sign of use
Company Kind Brand: Each of these items are made to specific customizations and are not returnable. However, we want you happy! If for any reason you are less than thrilled, please contact us within 14 business days of the original purchase date and we can discuss any options that may apply to your purchase.
If you receive an incorrect order as a result of our error, we will re-make and re-ship your order immediately and pay for all shipping costs associated. Email any issue within 7 days of purchase date to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your order number.
WHAT ADDITIONAL SERVICES ARE OFFERED?
• personalization service // wood jewelry - $15
We do offer personalizing for select wood jewelry pieces. This service is offered at the time of purchase within the product page and applies once per design. There is no specific font limit-if it fits, we'll do it.
*Please Note: If you have already received your jewelry and would like to have it personalized, your request may incur a remake service fee as well.
• remake service // necklace length - $10+
Each necklace is made to your specifications when ordered. If the wrong length was chosen and you wish to increase or decrease it, we do offer this service for a fee.
Included: The time and attention that is required to carefully take the necklace apart, reassemble to new specifications and domestic return shipping. It does not cover any length increase costs, which will be quoted based on inches needed.
Email any request for this service to firstname.lastname@example.org. The best way to avoid this would be to decide where you would like the necklace to hang, measure and order accordingly. See here for examples.
• fix service // wood jewelry - $0+
If you are worried about the strength of wood jewelry, let us ease your mind. Each of our pieces are engineered to be as strong as possible; however, wood is not indestructible and may break if not handled with care. If the wood portion of your jewelry does break, we are happy to discuss any options that may apply to your piece. Whether a service fee is applicable will be based on each situation.
* Please Note: If a fix is approved, the return shipment must include all original chain, findings, etc. or we may charge for any materials that need to be replaced. Only if a service has been approved, please include your order# and mail to:
ATTEN: STUDIO GALS
56 Old El Pueblo Road
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
• matching // baby blocks - $0-10
If you have a baby block that you do not see on our website any longer or you had a previous custom order, we can help! We most likely have your file saved, but if not we can always work with photos to match font, layout, etc. as best as possible. If you have ordered from another company, same applies, but fee amount is based on design services needed.
WILL MY ORDER LOOK LIKE THE PHOTO?
Small Products: Probably not. It may be close, but almost never identical. Because all of our products are made from salvaged, reclaimed or repurposed woods, no two are the same. Each piece of wood has individual qualities and characteristics that make it unique. This is just one cool wood fact.
Wood Jewelry: Often times your piece may be similar, but it also may be a completely different palette. Each order is made in line with the options selected (see categorizing terms below), but all product images are of past orders. We try to shoot for similar, but we use what we have in stock at the time of your order.
General Categorizing Terms: Blonde; lightest tones / Medium; various browns + reds / Dark; deep browns + reds or black. Some of our designs may also be available in more than one wood tone: Two-Tone; two different tones / Ombre; dark to light tones.
* Please note: We have 20+ salvaged species on hand at any given time; the wood for each order is chosen based off the tone selected (either light, medium, dark or multiples when applicable) in combination with our preference for that design. If you are specific about the wood shade you will receive other than a general shade, please ask for photos prior to placing an order.
CAN I CUSTOMIZE ONE OF YOUR ITEMS?
If you like one our products, but you want to change it up a little or a lot, send an email to email@example.com. Let us know what you are looking to do and we will get back with you as soon as possible. It may or may not be something we want to take on. Ship times vary on all custom orders.
CAN YOU HANDLE A CORPORATE ORDER?
Yes, we can accommodate corporate orders of all sizes, big or small. We can also add your company logo to each item for a special touch. Bulk pricing is available, please email us your request for a quote.
DO YOU OFFER GENERAL ENGRAVING SERVICES?
Usually no, we prefer to engrave on our own products only. If you have something relatively "simple" such as a blank cutting board, you're always welcome to ask.
Customer Disclosure: All products made by Company Kind are subject to photographing for this website's images and/or marketing purposes. Please email any concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org after your order has been placed.